10 win-win combinations in rolls and sushi
As mentioned above, the preparation of Japanese dishes requires the observance of a special recipe, because it is a certain range of products that makes rolls and sushi so unusual and truly Japanese. Imagine 10 variations of the filling for rolls that are considered classic in the world of culinary:
- Smoked chicken, fresh chopped cucumber and mayonnaise dressing. The recipe for those who can easily replace the sushi filling with various seafood.
- Small, boiled shrimp, tender cheese, peeled avocado. A win-win combination for everyone.
- Smoked or fresh eel, classic omelet and Philadelphia cheese.
- Tomago omelet, sesame seeds and vegetarian soy tofu cheese. A recipe for vegetarian sushi lovers. Tofu can be replaced with red fish fillet.
- Peeled cucumber, small flying fish roe and fish fillet (preferably salmon);
- Fresh cucumber, Philadelphia cheese, ripe avocado slices, smoked eel or fresh salmon. The most common and classic recipe for making filling for rolls;
- Salmon, Cremetta or Philadelphia cheese, ripe strawberries. An original combination for lovers of something unusual.
- Fresh vegetables (bell pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado), creamy cream cheese and sesame. Light sushi for vegans.
- Red salmon caviar, fresh salmon and cucumber.
- Omelet, cucumber, mussels and flying fish roe.
- Eel (fresh or pickled), fresh cucumber, sesame and classic Unagi sauce.